The Association is looking for an Honorary Membership Secretary. If interested please contact Tom Gough (email@example.com).
Role and Responsibilities
- Receive and progress membership applications.
- Manage the Association’s subscription renewal process.
- Write to members as required.
- Maintain current membership lists.
- To attend Committee meetings and provide reports.
- Produce documentation as necessary to invite subscription renewals annually from members.
- Maintain an up-to- date list of all Association members, recording status in respect of subscription, contact details and personal information as on the application form.
- To liaise with any member who opts not to renew, in order to understand why and to identify any significant trends in changing membership. To report these to the
- Committee as appropriate and recommend any actions which should be considered.
- Liaise with the Treasurer over current membership numbers and jointly develop proposals for annual renewal rates if required.
- Within the confines of the Data Protection Act, provide the Committee and Officers with any data held on the membership data base.
- Computer literate, knowledge of mail merge with experience of administering simple databases such as Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively by email or conventional letter.
- Good organisational skills, ability to adhere to deadlines.